Saturday 7 June 2008

The treasury opened up on Friday night and was very quickly was jam packed full of wonderful lists. I was lucky enough to grab one,  "summer in Scotland". In it you will find many talented etsians, they are all great but some of my very favouites included "Hamish" by mogwaii, there are chickens and lovely egg cosies in the shop too but i loved these
oh and here is Hamish, looking a little dazed and confused : )

HeidiMoon makes the most wonderful bird pendants in a selection of patterns and colours.


I very much liked thebayattic's simple, stylized poster series of Scottish landmarks, they are somewhat reminsant of  British 30's and 40's rail posters.
And finally just a couple of photogrphs, the first by starrybluesky and the second by liamparkinson

If you have time, have a look at the other sellers in the treasury they are all great : )

6 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

Oh I love little Hamish too! These are all wonderful! Very nice picks :)

Callooh Callay said...

Wonderful treasury! I love Scotland--the photos are fabulous.

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Very nice! I have been to Scotland once. I wish I could go back again.

Sew Bettie said...

Great picks!

Kim said...

that treasury is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

Well, Hamish is JUST a darling, isn't he?