Wednesday 8 April 2009

I was in a sweetie shop  the other day and i just could not resist these wee ducklings, for giving as Easter gifts. I suppose that since they are yellow chocolate they are full of e numbers but they are quite small and children should eat as much chocolate as possible on Ester Sunday, should they not?       : )
While talking these photos i found myself singing;
"Three little duck went swimming one day over the hills and far away, mummy duck said quack, quack, quack, quack, but only two little ducks came back"
and no, i did not eat one!

4 comments:

Mary-Laure said...

Hello pretty duckies, want to join me in a bubbly bath?

raining sheep said...

Those little ducks are classics! My boys used to love theirs in the tub when they were little.

Rosebud Collection said...

They are so cute..and to think they are chocolate..Just adorable.

'fancypicnic' said...

These are chocolates? They're fabulous!