Friday 13 March 2009

Fingerprint Friday
As i arrived home the other night i noticed how perfect the sky was, a most beautiful shade of blue, the moon was just a small sliver, like a smile in the sky and next to it there was just one star in the sky.
 I rushed inside, grabbed my camera and tried to capture this moment. 
Although it was lovely i was not so overwhelmed that i was shaking but considering the quality of my snaps you would be forgiven for thinking so. Still,  i tried!

To view all the Fingerprint Friday posts view Pampering Beki's blog : )

4 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super fun! sometimes the best things come just out of doing and not talking! see, you did it!!!

Rosebud Collection said...

You did a beautiful job..did you ever notice on my blog the moon and it looks like a little heartshape..I was so happy trying to take a picture of the moon and a bat came at me, I hit the window, shut the screen and that is what I got..looks a little like a heart..Happy mistakes, I call them..but very beautiful Fingerprints...Good job..

artsyclay said...

I love the night sky and ever changing moon. What awesome beauty!

Beadin By The Sea said...

Great picture and story behind it. I tried to take a picture of the full moon a couple of days ago and I know how difficult it is to get those night shots. Great job!