Friday 18 July 2008

I suppose we all think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence at some times in our life but my friend was stating recently that her house was not very big or fancy in comparison to other friends houses and yet to me it is charming, pretty and always welcoming. So with this in mind i have been trying to take pictures of their home so that i can put them altogether a book to surprise her and her family. It is not always easy to explain why i suddenly want a photo of their teapot collection etc, so since the family is away on holiday this week and i have keys to the house so that i can pick up the post, water plants etc i took the opertunity to gather as many images as i can. Here are just a few.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

How sweet! Sometimes what costs the most,is the biggest or "the best" is not necessarily the "truth"! I love cozy and homey and I would rather live like this than in the "best" home!