Over at Lovely Pigeon you will find a competition running, right up until the 20th of march, so still time to get your thinking hats and drawing implements at the ready.
The competetion is part of the pop-up shop Lovely Pigeon is running to "celebrate the marriage of the future king and the bearded wonder that is Fence Record's Homegame Festival",
the rules for the competition are as follows:
1. You may submit one piece of work on the theme "Beards and Tiaras"
2. Your piece of work can be in any media BUT must be A5 in size
3. the pigeon's selection panel will handpick 25 pieces of work for the exhibition
4. If selected, your work will retail for £25 and Pigeon will take 25% of the sale price
5. Please send up to 3 jpeg images of your artwork to kirsty@lovelypigeon
6. the deadline for initial submission is 20th March
7. finalists will be announced on 30th March
8. any questions please just ask!
I thought i would record a little of my process and exhibit my entry for you, here just now.