Friday 23 January 2009

Phew i'm back!!
And i though it was cold in Scotland but Manhattan was much, much chillier than any thing we have here! (typical Brit get the rant about weather out of the way straight off). But other than that the trip was wonderful!!! 
I went to as many of the museums and galleries as a girl could fit into 5 days, plenty of shopping, sight seeing and fun as well. My favourite was the MoMA, which i would gladly move into, if only they'd let me, but a close second was the American Society of Illustrators Gallery, which had a most wonderful exhibition on, of contemporary American illustrations.
I thought i'd share some of my photos;

4 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

So happy you had a great time..Something magical about N.Y.C...
I was born on Long Island, N.Y...After graduating, I had to move into the city..Exciting..But like the "Country mouse and the city mouse" story goes..my heart was in the country..so back I went.
Wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

My grandma is British and the weather is the first things she talks about too! ;3

Anonymous said...

your photos are fantastic! looks like you had a great time :)

'fancypicnic' said...

Oh, I'm suffering with travel envy right now...wow.Looks like you had a great time!!