Saturday 27 September 2008

3 Things i'm grateful for this week.
This week saw the release of Sex and the City the film on DVD here in the UK and true to form we had a girls night in watching the film drinking cosmopolitans and being fabulous! the DVD came with a key ring (all part of the story, i won't spoil it for you) and the gal's voted to give it to me, since i am the only one in the group still lookin for...
thanks girls : )
Also i won a competition this week, out of the blue i got a set of  "Tweezerman" tweezers through the post! They are wonderful and PINK, who could ask for more from tweezers? I was delighted, although my sister assures me it is a little alarming how very easily pleased i am!  
 : D
And this morning i was lucky enough to snag a treasury. It's theme is "Sleepy Hollow". Feel free to show it some love 
What about you? I'd love to know what your grateful for at the moment.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations on both your winnings, haven't seen the movie yet, have our girl's night planned for this weekend! I am greatful for my new furry slippers at the moment, he he! (I am 30 not 50 :)

s y s said...

I thought S and TC was great...even got my husband sucked into the scene where Miranda and Steve kiss on the bridge!
I hope the keychain works for you:) you deserve LOVE
....
love that treasury, the conjoined twin ghosts are beautiful.

raining sheep said...

My grateful moment is the fact that I was able to finish a piece of knitting. I LOVED Sex in the City. I went with a bunch of girlfriends and had the best time ever. Guys will never understand why we women love that movie so much!

Rosebud Collection said...

Thankful for everything..like you, it doesn't take much to keep us happy..
Congratulations on the treasury..

Hey Harriet said...

Sounds like a fun girls night in! And what pretty tweezers!

At this moment I'm grateful that the magpie that swooped me today only took a small chunk out of my ear rather than pecking the whole of my ear off. It's currently magpie swooping/nesting season. I discovered this today...Ouch! I'd be more grateful for a pair of pretty pink tweezers :D

Mary-Laure said...

Can't live without tweezers...

Dyan said...

I love the key ring. I haven't gotten the dvd yet, my sister probably will and we'll probbaly make a big event about watching it too!This week I'm grateful for just feeling peaceful and calm on the inside. It's nice. Have a great weekend,
Dy

Claire, said...

Love the Love keychain and the pumpkins print in the center I have to check out.

Anonymous said...

Oh I have those tweezers! .. they're really sharp though!